Monday 5 January 2015

Happy New Year!

We had a fabulous Christmas and New Year celebration and I hope you all did too!

Now things are getting back to normal I'm looking towards what I want to achieve in 2015 and, inspired and encouraged by the amazing Facebook group Embrace Happy, I've picked a word for the year that will help drive me on - Focus.
It can be applied to so many different things, and the largest part of this will be to try to gain balance and refocus my energies on the most important people in my life rather than wasting time on negativity. 

I'm also still establishing myself in the freelance world, so moving up a gear with my design work is of huge importance and as part of this I will also be applying more focus to this blog.

I hope it will become somewhere I can share not just my design work but my day-to-day life as a WAHM (working-at-home mum!) and all the creative whims I indulge along the way. I can't wait to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...