Thursday 16 October 2014

Birdie tags

Autumn has well and truly set in and Stanley's 2nd birthday is just around the corner. We're having a party at a local soft play centre and my thoughts are turning towards this year's cake. I'll be sure to share the results with you - unless it's truly terrible! Today is the first day in a while that I haven't had any freelance work or demo prep to be getting on with, so I've been catching up on party organisation, as well as housework and giving the craft room a much-needed tidy. I've also been working on developing some more ideas for my upcoming Etsy shop. I've got plans afoot for a new blog design, and a very talented ex-colleague of mine has created a gorgeous logo, but for now I'm concentrating on building up a nice selection of items. I got the idea for these gift tags when I saw the cute little bird die that comes as part of the Die'sire Postbox set. The teeny tiny My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart Be Happy stamps were the perfect size for a sentiment, while still leaving room for your own message. These little tags will come in packs of 10, and I'll also be doing some white and coloured varieties. I'll be sharing some more with you soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...