Friday 26 September 2014

Greetings from Barcelona

We are spending the MOST amazing week touring Barcelona and some of its neighbouring towns. I must admit I was quite scared of how Stanley would react to his first time in the air, but the flight was fine. We've rented a car and we're actually staying in a lovely little town called Vilanova I La Geltru, on a campsite that's perfect for young families. Barcelona was beautiful and a feast for the eyes. We found it terrifying to navigate in our little car and it's also really quite expensive, but a great experience nonetheless. Yesterday we visited the charming seaside town of Sitges (pronounced See-chez), which I absolutely loved, and tomorrow we're off to Taragonna - a world heritage site that's got its own Roman amphitheatre. I'll be sharing a few more images with you next week before I get back to work with some more projects! Have a great weekend :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...