Sunday 13 July 2014

Vintage Florals

Hello lovelies! I've had a lovely relaxed Sunday and feel very organised after Stanley's mammoth 3.5-hour nap allowed me to catch up on a bit of cleaning, tidying and washing ;) Now the World Cup final has started and my husband is entertained, I thought it was the perfect opportunity to update you on yesterday's demo for Crafter's Companion at Sycamore Park garden centre in Ellesmere Port and show you a couple of new samples made especially for the event. They're using the fabulous new Vintage Florals collection and the top card features a patterned paper that I actually printed onto printable vellum, which gives such a stunning, delicate effect, and the rosette was created using elements from the CD. Meanwhile, the bottom card utilizes not one but two embossing folders from the range. I added texture to the digital postcard using the Decadent Rose 8x8" embossing folder, and the card blank was made from a piece of kraft cardstock that I embossed using the Hessian A4 embossing folder. The embossing folders have proved very popular with the ladies at both the demos I've done using them.
Fortunately I was able to use a lot of samples from my previous demo, as I was using all the same products, but I added a few new ones here and there just to mix things up a bit. The demo itself was fab and I had a brilliant day - the ladies in Ellesmere Port were such a friendly, chatty bunch, it was a lot of fun and I got some great feedback which was a welcome confidence boost! I don't have another demo booked in now until September, plenty of time to have a play and take my Spectrum Noir accreditation test ;) That's it for now (it looks like it's going to penalties!), but I'll be back again very soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...