Friday 20 June 2014

Fanciful florals

Hello again! Just a quick post to share what I've been up to this week. On Saturday I'll be demonstrating for Crafter's Companion at Crafty Ladies in Marple, Stockport. I popped by the shop on Monday and spoke to one of the owners, Pauline, who was lovely and I'm sure I'm going to have a fantastic time. We'll be taking a closer look at the Angelica & Adam range and colouring with the Spectrum Noir pens and new pencils, playing with the brand-new Vintage Floral collection (including the yummy 8x8" and A4 embossing folders) and I'll be recreating these lacy floral cards using the new Die'sire Quilling dies and Create a Card designs. If you're in the area do come along and take a look! I'll post some more cards and demo pics next week and let you know how I got on. Have a great weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous, I hope all goes well today.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...